The Remnant Church Family would like to extend a warm WELCOME to all of our first-time visitors and returning guests! At Remnant Church, we are committed to preaching and teaching the life-giving and life-changing Gospel of Jesus in its truth and purity. In all of our activities, the heart and core is always the Good Shepherd, who laid down His life to save lost sheep like you and me. To Him alone be the glory! Please place your visitor’s card in the offering basket. Thank you for visiting and feel free to join us for any of the following ministry fellowships.
- Women’s Ministry – Join the women every 2nd Saturday at 10 a.m . as they study from the enlightening book, Lies Women Believe and the Truths that Set Them Free. Get set free for life!
- Men’s Ministry – The Remnant Men invite you on a journey through the ultimate text book for men, The Samson Syndrome: What You Can Learn from the Baddest Man in the Bible. Be warned. You will never be the same! Meets every 3rd Saturday at 9 a.m.
(Breakfast provided for women, men and singles groups)
- Marriage Ministry: Get the MOST out of Your Marriage! Whether you are married or plan to be, you can benefit from the biblical teachings and down-to-earth insight from experienced couples. 1st Sunday 5 p.m.
- Children’s Church - Children learn the fundamentals of faith, God’s love and favor in a fun environment complete with dynamic puppet ministry. Sunday 10:00 am
- ESTEEM – Esteem Community Development Center will provide resources for personal and family development. This information services network will offer assistance in the areas of obtaining a GED, life-skills assessment , sports specific training for athletes and much more. Coming Soon!